Eligible for a sign-on bonus up to $1,500.00
Join an award-winning team that will provide you with professional growth and unlimited opportunities! Holy Family Memorial takes extreme pride in our employees and in the quality and range of services we provide. We are a family-friendly organization with great pay, benefits, and many perks to help with your busy lifestyle. Our network is comprised of several entities including Holy Family Memorial Medical Center, primary and specialty care physicians, multiple affiliated clinics, pharmacies, and specialty centers.
Assists in the delivery of primary health care and patient care management in a clinic environment.
- Always performs delegated nursing and clinic duties including, preparing patients for exams, completing all required documentation, assuring all necessary equipment is available, assisting physician with exams and procedures, administering injections, preparing and sterilizing supplies and equipment and handling phone calls. Uses TJC & HIPAA standards consistently.
- Thoroughly reviews medications and chief complaint on every visit. Uses only acceptable abbreviations. Documents accurately, timely, and completely. Always follows protocol when taking verbal orders. Phones / faxes orders as directed by provider and completes all provider orders consistently and completely.
- Proactively assists with scheduling and follow-up of tests, procedures and treatments, providing patient or family with verbal or written instructions, and documents accurately.
- Performs varied CLIA-waived testing to include urine dip sticks, strep screens, glucose fecal culture blood testing and hemoglobins. Performs phlebotomy as required. Process annual competency as appropriate.
- Actively participates in clinic committees. Attends mandatory meetings and consistently completes required CBL's on time. Attends 75% of unit meetings. Participates in Network/Community programs and participates in clinic PI projects.
- Consistently reinforces education to patients on disease states using appropriate education materials as identified by the provider / RN. Documents all education completed in the EHR. Uses appropriate phone etiquette, customer service skills and communication skills with patients, providers and co-workers.
- Medical Assistant diploma or completion of the LPN program required. CMA or RMA certification required or must obtain within 6 months of hire. WI LPN license acceptable. (May consider experienced candidate without MA diploma if eligible for certification.)
- None required. Hospital or clinic patient assisting experience preferred.
- CPR certification required.
- 31.5 hours per week - 1st Shift (7:00am - 5:00pm)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- 403(b) Plan
- Group term life insurance
- Earned time off
- Short-term disability
- Extensive employee perks
- And much more!
Department: Lakeshore Orthopaedics
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position